1. Little Red Bike Cafe. I love it, the people that work there, the food, they decor. I love that they have a blog, that they managed to reopen after their flood and that they have a window that opens in the kitchen.
2. The Timbers! A little known fact about me is that the only sport I truly love is soccer. I had the chance to go to a Timbers game and now I fear I may be hooked!!!!
3. Powells in all it’s lovely overwhelming glory.
6. A drink that they are making over at Teardrop called The High Hat! Bourbon and all things good.
7. My sailor inspired clothing page.
I still cut stuff out of magazines and paste them into books. I love looking through them and seeing all things I like!
8. Tomatoes from the garden. I didn’t manage to get a garden together this year but my friends have been hooking me up with “nature’s candy”.
9. Cats that try to light themselves on fire by jumping on the stove and don’t! Banana had a close call this week. I don’t have a picture of flaming Banana but here is a gratuitous Banana photo for you!
10. They might be giants, Flood. Still good after all these years.
Things I am loving this week!
1. Project Runway starts tonight. Make it work!
2. The song Fever covered by The Cramps
3. secret knitting projects
4. ice tea
5. Finishing up all of my mending!!
6. big hair, and being able to braid my hair finally
7. The idea of painting my bathroom floor in black check pattern.
8. My scanner.
Pretties from other flickr users
1. Untitled, 2. mirabelle part 1, 3. MASON, 4. Untitled, 5. red, 6. waiting, 7. strawberry dumpling, 8. My Closet, 9. what it’s all about, 10. Untitled, 11. eggs4, 12. Baby Pool, 13. Greenhouse | 06.18.09, 14. Burst Detail | 05.25.09, 15. 1960′s fashion, 16. tiny popsicles, 17. my bedroom, 18. Untitled, 19. Jumper, 20. Untitled, 21. moja princeza sa debelim nogama 4/4, 22. Untitled, 23. thick air, 24. rosegold, 25. Plaisir d’amour, 26. fated, 27. Told her you were satisfied but it never came across, 28. 4, 29. HAI! (explored), 30. Kimi and Carl, 31. 05/12/09, 32. dream, 33. Untitled, 34. Untitled, 35. succulents., 36. Books, books, books, books, books, books, and books.
The lovley Gala Darling has been doing Things I love Thursday for 100 weeks!
I finally been motivated to post my own.
1. Models without makeup. Have you seen the gorgeousness in the September Bazaar?
2. I am really loving the idea of a giant gold cuff. I have yet to find one in my travels. Someday!
3. The preview of fall we have been getting. I am welcoming the break from the heat.
4. True Blood. Currently I am madly in love with Eric, we shall see how the season goes.
5. Moustaches. Not on my husband but for me! The lovely tikimama brought some to the tiki kon and it was the most fun I have had in ages!
6. tiki kon I had a great time this year and look forward to next year. I do however need to do some serious thrifting for new aloha wear.
7. Fernet Branca! Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways…. 1. In the morning 2. in an old fashioned….. You get the picture.
That’s all I have for now! What are you digging on lately?