1. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, by Alan Bradley. I love the sassy 10 year old protagonist and her love of Chemistry.
2. Tiki Night at Teardrop!
Bonus photo of Dave
3. My Ladies Kim and Heather
4. My scrappy dogs! They were featured on Scrappy Dog Sunday! Pam is a fantastic crafter, dog lover and all around awesome Gal. Thanks again for featuring my little monsters!!!
Elsa Click the name to read the articles, and click here for the blog.
5. Tim Burton’s photo shoot for Harper’s Bazaar! Fantastic.
As I sat down to write this post Blair came downstairs and surprised me with a Nikon D40!!!! I am so excited to finally get back to where I wanted to be with my photography. All my old fantastic lenses fit in it which makes me infinitely happy. Expect many more photos to start showing up here.
Onward to TILT
1. Homemade whip cream
2. Dave’s Killer Bread. So good and such a good message.
3. Things in pairs.
4. Audio books are perfect for when I am cleaning the house or working on crafts. I especially like series. I have listened to The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Dark Tower Series and am now working on The Golden Compass.
5. New Cameras!!! I just need to think of a good name for her now.
6. Mad Men, I am now just about to start season 3.
1. Teaching people to knit and sew a hem!
2. America’s next top model.
3. Pecan tarts
4. The Multnomah County Library. They have an amazing catalog.
5. My dishwasher!
Had to work yesterday so this is a bit late!
1. Bacon Mayo! I learned how to make it from scratch. This may be a problem later on. I can see myself ruined for anything but homemade mayo from now on.
2. Blackberries. I totally just realized I could pick blackberries in the alley. Mmmm cobbler.
3. shoes. I love shoes.
4. The bins. Need I say more?
5. Red and pink together.
6. Awesome husband. He is awesome even though he has started the winter bearding.
6. Deadwood cocksuckers!!!!