1. Shakeit. The iphone app turns your photos into Polaroids instantly. It also makes the cool Polaroid noise. Plus it’s only a dollar.
2. Tim Burton. I wish I could go to New York to see this exhibit at the Moma.
3. Date night with Blair. I think we are going to laurelhurst market for dinner and drinks. It is a rare occasion that we both have the same time off!
4. Knitting!! Cool weather always makes me want to knit. All the sudden my languishing projects are seeming much more interesting!!!
Just a quickie.
1. Getting a Tetanus shot, now I don’t have to worry about getting another shot for at least ten years right?
2. Mailing out packages.
3. Picking up my holds from the library and finding out that I have a bonus hold!!
4. baking brownies to take with me to dinner.
5. Getting to finally visit babies I have been waiting to meet!!
6. Tiny Cuddly dogs.
Hi, I know I have been gone a bit but a change in my schedule made it so I was working on Thursdays! This brings me to….
Things I love Thursday
1. My new schedule, I am now working Mondays, Tuesdays, Wedensdays and Fridays. No more Saturdays! I get to be a real person. I am excited.
The pets don’t love it so much!
3. this little Monkey face!!! He is irresistible.
4. Our Jack o lanterns this year were fantastic.
I made fun of Blair for this pumpkin as he was carving it, but it turned out quite nice!
That’s all I have for now, see you soon!